Global Manufacturing Risk Index (MRI) 2020:-
When Released: 25th June 2020
Who Released: Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK). It is a global commercial real estate services firm.
HeadQuarter: Chicago, Illinois (United States)
1st Rank: China
2nd Rank: USA (United States of America)
3rd Rank: India
The Global Manufacturing Risk Index (MRI) was released by the US (United State) based Property Consultant Cushman & Wakefield Annually. Cushman & Wakefield (CWK) is one of the largest global real estate service firms in the world. The company’s headquarters is located in Chicago, Illinois in the US (United States).
The MRI 2020 includes an analysis of the impact of Covid-19 on the global manufacturing sector and ranked countries by their projected ability to restart their manufacturing sectors once confinement measures are relaxed and business starts to return to normal.
Within the report, countries have been assessed in four key areas:
Bounce back ability: Projected ability to restart manufacturing operations as confinement measures are relaxed and business begins to return to normal.
Conditions: Business environment, including the availability of talent and access to markets.
Costs: Operating costs, including labor, electricity, and real estate
Risks: Political, economic, and environmental.
- The Global Manufacturing Risk Index report is About to identify and Rank the most suitable location for global manufacturing among 48 countries in Europe, the Americas, and the Asia-Pacific
- In the Global manufacturing risk index INDIA holding the 3rd Position in the list of the most suitable locations for global manufacturing among 48 countries
- In the Global manufacturing risk index, CHINA holds 1st Position and Followed by the USA (United States Of America) Holding 2nd position.
- In The Cost scenario, INDIA Rank is 3rd after Vietnam ranks 2nd. China holds 1st rank.
- In the Risk scenario, INDIA rank is at 30th. 1st rank hold by Canada and 2nd rank hold by the USA.
Below the tables are Showing the Countries ranking in terms of Cost and Risk
Also Read: CCPI (Climate Change Performance Index) 2021
Thank you 🙂